Tags should be assigned to a relevant category to give you a more accurate Dashboard. Assigning tags will naturally become easier as Simply stakeholder has a machine learning algorithm set in place that will study your tagging patterns. You will find that over time; tags will be automatically placed in the correct categories saving you on time and effort.
Check out a quick Demo below on How to create Categories and Assign Tags
or read on for text-based instructions
Note*: Click here to find out how you can generate Tags!
To assign your tags to a category - go to Admin page > Assign Manual Tags.
You can assign tags to one category that you have created for your project.
- Select a category you want to assign tags to (make sure the box is "tick")
- Start organising tags by selecting the box next to the tag.
- Scroll down to review your selection at the bottom before you click 'save'
This will do two things:
1. Update the report chart on the Dashboard page.
2. Automatically tag the same word/phrase when you use it again in the Sentiment Analysis.