Stakeholder lists in Excel spreadsheets can be easily imported into SSTK using the following steps:
- From the Navigation bar (on the top right) select Admin > Setup > Import Stakeholders.
- Click Browse to search and select your file (.xlsx) then click Next.
- Map your data by selecting a column heading (displayed on the left) from your file and the matching field in SSTK (on the right). Don’t worry if you make a mistake or change your mind as simply clicking the associated ‘x’ in the Fields Mapped table at the bottom will remove the mapping. When you are ready, click next.
- A Validation summary of the records will be displayed and missing information will be highlighted.
- Clicking the Import button will complete the import and provide an action summary.
Note: Only the information in the first sheet (tab) of your Excel file can be imported. To import information on other sheets, either:
- Move the sheet containing the information you want to import to the first tab position OR
- Save the required sheet into a new file.
We have made some improvement to the Simply Stakeholders import system! Check out the quick demo video below!