Before importing your stakeholders, you should set up your Contact Groups.
This will enable you to import your stakeholders directly into the relevant contact group. Setting up your Groups yourself before importing, means that you can set up the right structure for the Contact Groups and not have to do any ‘re-working’ of data.
- Click admin, found in top right corner of the page
- Under the Modify column select > Contact Groups
- Use the + icon to add a new Contact Group
- Enter a Contact Group name – try to keep these clear and distinct (and avoid using the same name in multiple places)
- If this new Contact Group is a sub-group of an existing Group, select a Parent Group from the list of available groups
- Click on Save
Note: you can manually add Stakeholders from this page if you need to as well.