In Outlook, click on the Browse Add-ins icon in your menu bar. Search for "Darzin" in the search bar on the top right of the pop-up page that opens. Select Darzin for Outlook and click on Add. Now you will have the Darzin Add-in added to your Outlook menu bar (you may have to customise your menu ribbon for it to display on there).
If you don't see an option to install the Darzin Outlook add-in in your application, check the following requirements:
- Version: Outlook Live, Microsoft Office 2019 or Microsoft 365
- Your email account must be hosted on Microsoft Exchange Server, Outlook Live or Microsoft 365
- Add-in installation should not be restricted by your network administrator
If you've installed the add-in, but you're getting error messages like "Failed to get contact groups" or "Failed to autosave new messages" and your account is hosted on Exchange On-Premises, check the following requirements:
Exchange On-Premises requirements:
- Version: Exchange 2016 CU3 or later
- Exchange Server REST API must be enabled and working
- Exchange Server configuration must allow third-party connections
- Exchange Web Services (EWS) must be enabled and must be exposed to the Internet.
- The server must have a valid authentication certificate in order for the server to issue valid identity tokens. New installations of Exchange Server include a default authentication certificate. For more information, see Digital certificates and encryption in Exchange 2016 and Set-AuthConfig