We all recognize the significance of information sharing in achieving successful project outcomes. Having the ability to control what data is shared and with whom can minimize the risk of damaging important relationships with stakeholders. Implementing the required levels of Confidentiality will help manage the process of sharing critical information, documents and resources.
Confidentiality settings can be accessed via the Admin menu in Simply Stakeholders.
Create Confidentiality Levels
- Go to Admin
- Click on Confidentiality
- Input the Confidentiality name
- Add a description to define what this Confidential Access provides access to. For example "Highly Confidential" - "Highly sensitive Information. Access can only be provided to top level Management"
Create a Role with Confidential access
- Go to Admin
- Click on Roles, located in the Users & Roles column
- Click on the + icon to add a new role.
- Name the role, and tick the relevant access levels for each project/s
- Click on the pencil icon to configure the Confidentiality Levels
- Select the Confidentiality Levels to enable for the different projects separately
- Click OK
Assigning the Confidential Role to a User
- Navigate to the Admin Settings menu
- Select Users
- Find or create the User
- Select the Role, you will designate the level of read and/or write access the user has to the information and records in Simply Stakeholders
- Click 'Save'