Files can be uploaded and linked to Stakeholder records and Interactions.
Once the File has been uploaded and linked to the record, it can be managed by your Simply Stakeholders Administrator via the Admin menu. The 'Attachments' function is where the files can be organized into separate folders, uploaded in bulk, downloaded or deleted.
How to create a new Folder and organise Files
- Navigate to the 'Admin Settings' menu
- Click on 'Attachments', located under the 'Import' column
- To create a new 'Folder', Click on the 'Add Folder (+)' icon
- Input the Folder name in the pop-up box and click 'Ok'. The new Folder has been created.
- Right click on the File that needs to be moved
- Click on 'Move to' and select the Folder that the File should be moved into
- Click on 'Move', the File will now show within that Folder