If you come across issues with Add-in please see follow steps below to resolve.
When you save an email with "Auto save future emails to/from this address" selected, the add-in should automatically save all inbound/outbound emails from/to that address that were received or sent after the initial email. It won't automatically save any emails before that, and it will only run the autosave while the add-in is open.
If that's not the case, please follow the instructions below to get the request/console logs from the add-in and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1 - Prepare to reproduce the issue:
- Open the add-in for an arbitrary email and log out of it
- Identify one of the addresses with the autosave issue and remove the autosave contact for it
- Find the oldest email to/from this address that you want to save to Simply Stakeholders and isn't already saved and open the add-in for it, but don't log in yet
Step 2 - Open the developer tools for the add-in:
- If Outlook is using the newer Edge Chromium WebView, you should be able to focus the add-in and press F12 (or Fn + F12 on some laptops) to open the developer tools.
- If Outlook is using the older EdgeHTML WebView:
- Open the add-in in Outlook
- Run the Edge DevTools
- In the window that opens, select "Darzin Software"
Step 3 - With the developer tools open:
- Log into the add-in again
- Save the email with "Auto save future emails to/from this address" selected
- Wait for 15 minutes with the add-in open to allow it to run the next autosave
- In the developer tools, open the Console tab
- Right click on a message in this tab, select "Save as..." and save the file
- If there's no "Save as..." option, copy all the content in this tab and save it to a text file
- Open the Network tab
- Click the "Export HAR..." or "Export as HAR" button (this will look like a Save or Download icon) and save the file
Once saved, please send an email to email@example.com with the files attached, and we will investigate the issue further.